Where I’m performing next:
December 2 @ 8:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Work with me
Wanna take lessons from me?
Send me a message. I’d love to hear from you about:
- ᚐPlaying at your event or venue
- ᚐWorking with your musical project on a recording or live performance
- ᚐGiving a live workshop
- ᚐWriting a string arrangement for your musical project
- ᚐWhatever else you’ve got in mind!
*Free* sheet music & tablature for 80+ fiddle tunes
Level up your bluegrass fiddle solos!
Here's a video I made to help people understand what distinguishes bluegrass as a specific genre.
If you're ready to deepen your improvisation skills within bluegrass fiddling, sign up for my email list so you can be the first to know when version 2.0 of my bluegrass soloing course is ready!
Connection is the whole point. Now more than ever.
"...As players, we get to go deeper and deeper in developing the skill of really absorbing what others are offering. We continually discover new ways to reflect and build on those ideas. ...we discover that our technical ability and conceptual brilliance doesn’t get much done if our ears are closed to what others are bringing to the project."Click to read the whole article
recently, on the blog:
- Connection is the whole point. Now more than ever.
- A laboratory of s***s and giggles. Or, how you do anything is how you do everything.
- A workshop and concert for my B’ham friends
- You and I are both musicians in progress. (Also, camps are the best.)
- Bluegrass vs. other genres — what makes it bluegrass?